Healthy living is something my family strives for in our daily activities, the foods we eat and the Young Living essential oils we use. One way to incorporate healthy habits into your family lifestyle is to meal plan! I hate to admit, but I have never been a huge breakfast person. Planning our breakfast ahead of time helps me to really stop and eat “the most important meal of the day”. Hiland Dairy products are used often in our home, and especially during breakfast time. Whether we are sitting down for an easy bowl of cereal, or making Everything Omelets, Hiland Dairy is included in many of our recipes! Hiland Dairy not only provides pure, natural dairy products, produced locally and with no artificial growth hormones, but they also offer recipes and lifestyle tips designed to simplify your life and help make you and your family healthier. Hiland Dairy has developed an email series to help you plan your meals in advance. Check out more information about Hiland Dairy and their meal planning email series HERE!
One of my FAV healthy breakfasts right now is Overnight Oats. So I thought I would put together an easy list of 25 Delicious and Nutritious Overnight Oats Recipes! I was first introduced to Overnight Oats on a girls’ trip to Chicago a couple of years ago. The swanky hotel we stayed in offered them with our breakfast and I was immediately in love! They served the Overnight Oats in a little mason jar and included raspberries and blueberries! It was so cute and so fresh and yummy!
The recipe below is inspired by food blogger Anna over at Crunchy Creamy Sweet. I also included a list of 24 other Overnight Oats recipes that I recommend checking out!
Not So Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats
(This recipe makes enough for me and my 4 year old and 2 year old to share)
-1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
-1 cup Hiland Dairy skim milk
-1 tbsp brown sugar
-1 tbsp Chunky Peanut Butter (you can use creamy if you prefer)
-1 drop Thieves Vitality Young Living essential oil (I also recommend Nutmeg but didn’t have any on hand)
-Get medium sized mason jar with lid
-add rolled oats to jar
-cut the banana into slices and quarter the slices, put in jar
-add peanut butter to jar
-add brown sugar to jar
-add Hiland Dairy milk
-add 1 drop of Thieves Vitality Young Living essential oil
-shake mason jar to mix ingredients
-put in fridge overnight
-shake in the morning and serve!
24 other Delicious and Nutritious Overnight Oats Recipes:
1. Café Mocha Overnight Oats from Motion Mom
2. Healthy Cookie Dough Overnight Oats from The Conscientious Eater
3. Reese’s Overnight Oats from Let’s Eat Cake
4. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats from Holley Grainger
5. Coconut Cream Pie Overnight Oats from Be Whole Be You
6. Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats from Jar of Lemons
8. Peach Cobbler Overnight Oats from Nerdy Mamma
9. Thin Mint Overnight Oats from Chocolate Covered Katie
10. Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats from Jenna Braddock
11. French Toast Overnight Oats from Smart Little Cookie
12. Best Ever Easy Overnight Oats from Kristine’s Kitchen
13. Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats from Be Whole Be You
14. Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats from Real Food Real Deals
15. Banana Bread Overnight Oats from Be Whole Be You
16. Birthday Cake Batter Overnight Oats from Fit Foodie Finds
17. Brownie Batter Overnight Oats from Running on Real Food
18. Maple and Brown Sugar Overnight Oats from Gluten Free With LB
19. Apple Pie Overnight Oats from Yummy Healthy Easy
20-24. Overnight Oats 5 Ways from Cooking Classy, includes Pumpkin, Chocolate, Berry Chia Seed, Banana Almond and Apple Autumn
Do you have any amazing Overnight Oats Recipe you would like to share with me? OR do you have a recipe that you love to include Hiland Dairy products in?! Leave your ideas in the comments!